IDC is a public enterprise wholly owned by the Government. The principal statutory objective of IDC is to manage the outer islands vested by the Government of Seychelles on a 99 year lease. The main activities of IDC are:
- Building and construction
- Flight and shipping operations
- Provide reliable electricity generation.
- Provide reliable water treatment facilities.
- Provide reliable Sewage facilities.
- Provide reliable waste treatment facilities.
- Improve aviation activities to cope with the increased demand for the shipments to outer islands.
- Grow food crops and live stocks.
- Put in place appropriate systems to manage the environmental changes
IDC mission is to manage, protect, develop, connect, and establish infrastructure facilities of Seychelles Islands in an environmentally friendly and socially responsible manner. IDC aims to achieve this objective by:
- Managing the islands in most cost effective manner to maximize the value of the business.
- Looking for innovative ways for the service delivery and business opportunities.
- Invest in new technologies and machineries to increase the capacity that will provide a satisfactory return on the company’s capital.
- Partnering with the Seychellois people for success and
- Integrate economic and environmental sustainability principles throughout the business.
Website: Not Available
Head Office: New Port, PO Box 638, Mahé, Seychelles
Tel: +248 4 38 46 40
Fax: +248 4 22 44 67